Angela Pearse’s rom-coms capture the humour of everyday life and her quirky characters will have you simultaneously laughing and cringing at their antics.
A freelance copywriter with an MA in English, Angela enjoys travelling, hiking, cooking, binge-watching Netflix, and reading copious amounts of chick lit. She lives in Edinburgh with her partner.
Angela's sixth novel The Holly Project is out now.
Check out Angela's laugh out loud rom-coms:
- You Had Me at Ice Cream, about Oliver the lovable IT guy who hires a personal trainer called 'Zee' to shed his Covid kilos;
- I'll Meet You in Florence, about Jenna the house sitter who falls for the owner's stepson who lives in the back garden;
- The House of Dating Disasters, about sassy serial dater Aster who gets into love triangle trouble with her best friend Dee;
- My Double Life, about Emma McTavish the introverted librarian who tries life modelling and doesn't tell her boyfriend;
- Travel & Mayhem, about Jane the frustrated receptionist who escapes to Europe with a sexy Scotsman to be a digital nomad.
Connect with Angela on social media or join her mailing list below for offers, updates and bookish news: